The place I call home

Here is where the story of being content
makes the feeling much less than it actually is.
Here is where crying and laughter meet
and coexist in a world where happiness
can love hatred.
Lets forget about peace and war for a few moments
and just bask in the beauty of eachother
for once look at the person you hate
and examine every lovely feature that makes you that much more obsessed with them
Make hearts soar
and lovers fly
because here is the wastleland that your children
will live in
until their 12th birthday
live for today
and not for the future
no one can tell what will become of tomorrow
let same sexes hold hands
and the oppisite sexes be friends
here we are
haven't we come far

I love the eyes of skies
and believers of gods
the beauty of men
and the grace of women alike
here i am changing every new day
Here I am finally believing in something
that is bigger than myself
life
so while I listen to the innocent call
I ignore every moan and cry
because I realized
the truth that they so much yurn for
is in the eyes of life
so look straight ahead and strive every anwser
to every question you have ever had
because what else can we live for?

live in reality
and leave fantasy
for dreaming
believe that there is nothing out there
and just be concerned with what is here
what is in front of you now
never search for people
and let them guide their way to you
lonliness never killed anyone
so it won't devour you
Just keep trying to change
because staying the same
never got the world anywhere good.
so come and live in the place that I call home
where happiness and hatred are lovers
and crying and laughter hold hands
live here where there is no peace
or war
just the basking of the beauty of every individual.